Top 5 Free Websites for Your Wedding
With each passing day, technology takes over almost everything. Wedding websites are not a new concept, but a great wedding website is still not readily available. Recently some new and revamped wedding websites have started making waves. These websites have a lot to offer, from a beautiful design to handy tools, making them highly enticing than we could have ever imagined. We will witness more valuable and practical technologies for wedding websites shortly to make the planning process more accessible and manageable.
Communicating everything about your wedding to all your guests in person is a big deal. People choose between hardcopy invitations and online solutions when it comes to sharing the original plan or last-minute changes, or in some cases, both! It consumes way too much time and energy. Here in this blog, let us discuss the top free websites for weddings for all soon-to-be-weds in 2021 for free or at a minimal cost.
But first of all, let’s understand what a good wedding website should do for the couple.
- Online RSVPs – A wedding website that offers your guests RSVP online is one of the most significant advantages you and your guests can have. It will save time, energy, and money for you and your guests compared to handling everything manually. From dietary needs to special access requirements, wedding websites got you covered!
- Directions – Using online navigation maps and links, wedding websites should be able to guide your guests on where to go for each wedding event.
- Accommodation – If you have guests coming over from out of town, you can recommend suitable accommodation by putting some links and maps here.
- Dress Code: You can inform your guests about dress codes etc., through your wedding website.
- Upload Photos: The wedding website should allow you and your guests to securely upload planning and preparation, pre-wedding parties, and wedding photos so that you can have a consolidated database of your event coverage.
- Gift Registries: The wedding website will let your guests know about your wedding registries, including specific gifts, experiences, or even cash, etc.
Now that you know what benefits a wedding website brings to you, it’s time to learn the top free wedding websites you can consider in 2021. While we reviewed dozens of wedding websites (free and paid both), only five (05) made it to our list of top favorites. According to our standards, these wedding websites offered the best of design, functionality, and pricing.
This Australian website has plenty of design templates that are fully customizable according to the couple’s liking and requirements. Even switching between templates is accessible without the risk of losing saved data.
Online RSVPs, guest books, travel & accommodation information, and live streaming of all the wedding events get you highlighted features offered by the Wedsite. The couple can also find some extra pro planning features like a budget calculator, reminder for vendor payments, checklist for keeping track of pending tasks, seating chart builder, etc.
If you can find one, please let us know as well.
The website has three package plans.
- The Lite Plan is FREE and has almost all essential features.
- The Standard Plan costs $99AUD with many advanced features.
- The Pro Plan costs AUD 189 contains all the basic as well as pro wedding planning tools!
ZankYou is another powerful competitor in wedding websites that made it to our list. It’s an easy-to-use option for couples looking to quickly create their wedding website without spending much time on customization. Couples from Australia and around the globe can build their websites in nine (09) international languages. In addition to all the basic functionalities, ZankYou allows couples to organize their guests at tables using interactive seating charts easily, and a digital guestbook enables the guests to leave notes and best wishes for the couple.
ZankYou offers around 15 themes and limited ability to customize colors and fonts in the free plan. Also, the couple can only access their wedding website for one year unless upgraded to a paid plan.
The Free website plan offers a limited number of templates and functionality for one year. Paid Plans are available for $59, $69, and $99 price points with many more features and advantages.
With Joy wedding websites, couples can make amazingly sleek websites in no time, having a high-functional interface and an iOS and Android compatible app to manage their guest list efficiently. Apart from digital RSVP, multiple admins, 100+ themes, Joy allows the guests to book their travel directly via the couple’s wedding website. Joy also enables the couple to protect the entire website and particular pages using passwords. With no ads, your website experience gets improved.
Joy offers limited customization options while designing websites.
Zola offers almost every tool under the sun, including hundreds of website designs, integrated registry, best guest list manager, wedding checklist tools, online RSVP are a few to name. With an easy drag and drop builder, making design templates is simple. Websites can be password-protected so that the couple can privately ask their guests about their dietary requirements or anything else. Changing the wedding website theme at any time and reordering the pages is just a matter of clicks.
The biggest drawback for international customers using Joy outside the United States is that the registry gift items only get shipped within the US.
5- Easy Weddings
Easy Weddings, Australia-based full-services wedding planners and organizers, offer Free wedding websites as well. The features include planning and communicating details about the bridal parties, wedding venues, itineraries, and even wedding blogs! Personalized wedding websites with custom web addresses are free with Easy Weddings.
Since Easy Weddings is a full-service wedding planner covering 5000+ local wedding venues, services, and suppliers, the wedding website is just a part of planning tools to stay on track. It offers a limited number of website themes with limited customization ability.